Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mamma's Pissed

Newsweek didn't surprise me with its new cover story. http://http//news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20091117/pl_ynews/ynews_pl984

It has Palin lookin bomber than ever and acts like its a bad thing. Newsweek is showing a sexy picture of a woman and then hates on her. Is Newsweek trying to say that women who look good are stupid and incompitent at leadership? Judging the cover of the magazine it only leads me to assume so.

I can't believe Dad was subscribed to this magazine for so many years. Was this a recent change in their journalism agenda? Or have they always been this horrible?

Administrator's Note: ToeJamm, when posting about the person whom the left likes to call Caribou Barbie (which I think sounds pretty hot!) a picture must be posted.  I've taken care of this for you:

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, it became obvious to me how far left Newsweek was in the aftermath of 9/11. That's when I quit subscribing to a magazine that was clearly rooting against America. I couldn't get the link to work, but I read that Newsweek bought that photo from Runner's World, and yeah she looks great, a little hotter than the picture I've attached.

    The Left hate Palin because of a combination of things, but primarily
    1)she stands for everything they hate: having children, marriage, old fashioned values, a true Reagan Republican.
    but also she combines this with being
    2) Hot
    3) Extremely successful professionally
    4) Not from some Elite academic institution Back East...hmmm...

    The fact that she could probably beat the shit out of most pencilneck libs and could certainly hunt them down and kill them, gut them, and skin them, also must gall them.

    I saw someone pointing out the fact at how biased Newsweek is against women: they slammed Hillary in the campaign for being too dowdy, and now they slam Palin for being hot. What's a girl to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is not surprising. She stands for conservative values and she must be destroyed.

    ReplyDelete