Tuesday, November 17, 2009

An interesting point of view on the current finical crises.

I got this off of the Glen Beck show. This guy was on the Asian Squawk Box on CNBC. This guy basically said that the current finical crises is leading to a world global currency that will lead to a global realignment under a global world government and a new world order. This is what I was trying to say about the current global finical crises. I don't know the creditability of the guy; but from what I understand about the global finical crises, I would agree to some extent on what this guy says. There is no doubt that the current GFC is leading to some sort of global realignment. I won't make a big post. If one cares, they can watch the four minute video, minute one is a good place to start.

4 comments:

  1. RTP readers and contributors should check out "Jack Webb Schools Obama" on youtube. My computer class teacher was playing it on the projector when he was doing his sound check. Good flick. You guys might have seen it before. Not long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where that guy was going with his analysis. He seemed all over the place, though his main point is solid. We are a spoiled whiny nation that doesn't understand working hard to get what we want any more.

    But 9% increase in productivity? That's pretty darn good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good vid. Did you guys ever see Dragnet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the Jack Webb video is good.

    Bud-d, the thing I thought was interesting was the middle part when he stated that the current finical crises is leading up to a global currency problem and this will lead to a global realignment under a one world government and a global currency. He doesn't state any facts to support this; but I found it interesting, and that seems to me to be the case from what I read from the various sources I have read. He just said it in a nonchalant way and did not make a big deal about it. He just stated it as a fact. I think it will eventually happen in the future, and that it is not necessarily a bad thing or some far out thing.

    ReplyDelete