Thursday, November 26, 2009

Anti White Discrimination

I am doing an argumentative paper in my writing class. I am arguing that whites are more discriminated against in America. During my research I found this funny ass video of a commercial in Italy. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-A9orvi85Q&eurl=).
I laughed and grabbed Ashley and had her watch. I dont really think the video supports my argument, but I always give Ashley shit for listening to rap. I tell her she has "jungle fever". This video kind of depicts what she wants.

2 comments:

  1. You may have a better argument if you include Asians as well in the discriminated-against group. Some racial groups are more diverse than others in the government's eyes.

    I don't know, I've always heard that chicks dig tighty-whitey shorts. Did I hear wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete