Monday, May 4, 2009

Two of My Favorite Topics in One Great Article!



Not really. Mostly one of my favorite topics (Sarah Palin) and a lucky association to another (Old English- Beowulf in particular):

The Libs are going to flip over this: OMG!, the NRA is giving her a SEMI-AUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPON!!1!!11 And unlike most libs, she will know how to use it. Dangerous indeed! Probably puts her on the DHS Right Wing Terrorist list as a sitting governor. They are giving her an AR-15 which shoots .50 cal 'Beowulf' rounds. Well, since I'm as clueless as a lib when it comes to firearms, I don't know why they call it a 'Beowulf' round. But, I did look it up in 'Janes Armaments' and they say that the round is made to deliver maximum power at short range. I guess to stop bears. Not that Sarah has any problem with that. As Don Surber notes in the linked article :
It is the 50th anniversary of Alaskan statehood this year. Hawai’i, too but I don’t think anyone will be giving a gun to Hawai’i’s most famous native son.

Just in case you don't know, he's referring to our President, who just possibly was born in Hawaii (but no one knows for sure). And he wouldn't have any idea what to do with the Beowulf round either.

Gotten from Ace who linked to Surber.

No comments:

Post a Comment