Friday, August 21, 2009

Obama is "his brother's keeper".


I thought this is hilarious. I read this article about President Obama repeatedly invoking the Bible when trying to pass his health care reforms. "He said the reforms aim to carry out one of God's commandments.'I am my brother's keeper. I am my sister's keeper,' Obama said. He called health reform a 'core ethical and moral obligation." I noticed during the campaign and in his speeches that Obama often used the line that "I am my brother's keeper". One can wonder if he really believes or practices this when we look at his half brother who is living in an African mud hut. "Mr Obama, 26, the youngest of the presidential candidate's half-brothers, spoke for the first time about his life, which could not be more different than that of the Democratic contender. 'No-one knows who I am," he told the magazine, before claiming: 'I live here on less than a dollar a month'." Maybe Obama has some conflict with his brother. Obama wants to be the one to take care of us and provide for us, but from his record of taking care of his family, he also has an aunt in Boston who is facing deportation, I wonder how good of a job we would do at this? I can not believe this, I don't think the White house has said this is not true, or given and explanation on this matter. This reveals a lot about Obama.


5 comments:

  1. Well, what, isn't his grandma here illegally? So, he's his grandma's keeper anyway, if not his brother's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, his grandma needs to get out too and I would have more respect for him. Maybe give her some of his personal money on the way out if he wants to help her. This is ToeJamm by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how Obama is supposed to take care of us when he treats his own family like this. I just don't get it.

    He does not want to take care of us. I mean if he really believed that his system will provide for us, then does he mean in the same way that he provides for his family? His brother is the perfect example of the state Obama wants us all in--poor and destitute and dependent on the almighty, loving government. Like I said, he uses the taking care of us excuse to further his own purposes of gaining power and control over us. I know it sounds simple and stupid and is hard to believe.

    I still want to hear what the White House says about this. This could be a false.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were Obama I would keep my mother here. I would make her a legal citizen, if she is able to according to the law. Does he care?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Obama just doesn't care. He's never had a close family. It's clear he could care less for the only person in his family who cared about him - his grandmother. I think he is an example of a completely self-absorbed only child, complicated with the fact that neither of his parents cared about him (which is not normal for only children!).

    ReplyDelete