Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas! Go Ducks!


What a great time of year. The Ducks are going to the National Championship, the Seahawks are still in the playoff hunt (I would bet on them winning the division), my fantasy football team is in the championship ($180 to the winner), beer to be drunk, presents to open, the house is being taken over by republicans, I just found out that we will be having another glorious son, and my family is in good health. Lets not let trivial political issues affect us this Christmas and toast a drink to the good life!


PS Ducks are gonna kick some southern ass. Ducks win 38-34. You heard it here first.

8 comments:

  1. You can bitch all you want about the Duck's players being from California. Atleast in this game it will be boys from west of the mississippi against boys from the east.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a video about Christmas from the Hot Air blog. I don't like the way the guy sounds, but I agree with the message for the most part. Just remember that as you are toasting to good life there are people destroying it, like the FCC.

    How many players on the Ducks and the Seahawks come from the North West? I bet a lot of them got recruited from the South East, especially if they play basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you can train your son to be a sports star and get rich that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am talking about football. The Seahawks are nationwide because they are professionals. The Ducks however consist of almost all west coast/Texas players.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I sure did!

    Go Ducks and keep kicking butt, Seahawks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed the chance to say Merry Christmas, so Happy Boxing Day to you and your families.

    Ducks uber alles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I won my fantasy league! Yeeeeeehaaaaaw!

    This is actually a pretty big deal for me. I'm in a highly competitive league and I barely missed the playoffs the last three years. I also win 180 bucks, so thats not bad either.

    ReplyDelete